Working For Free: How Social Media is Shaping Work - with Franz Pagot
10:00 - 14:00 Saturday 30 March 2019, Cherryduck Studios, 12-18 Sampson Street, London E1
In this half-day talk, Franz Pagot will cover:
- How & why people work for free
- How social media has changed the working-for-free culture
- What to look out for and how to avoid being taken advantage of
- What you need to do and how to reply when requests come in
- The secrets of effectively fighting back without losing a potential client
- The future of working for free, what the past has taught us and more!
Rounding up the talk will be a Q&A with Franz.
Franz Pagot is a director, cinematographer and AOP member - after his hugely successful Craft of Cinematography workshops in 2017 we are delighted to welcome him back to host this fascinating talk. Read Franz's full bio on his website here.
Snap up your ticket fast!
£48 AOP members
(Places are strictly limited)