Kit Room Manager
Kit Room Manager
- Gripvan is a growing, innovative photographic and film production support business
- Based in Battersea, London; operating across the UK & Europe
- Gripvan service productions with its fleet of purpose built Gripvans which hold ‘everything you need for your shoot day in one van’
- We are now looking for a Kit Room Manager to help further develop this exciting business
- The position comes with a good salary and career path opportunities.
Checking & servicing of equipment
Maintaining & organising all storage
General management of fleet
Organise deliveries and collections
Supervising and daily management of technical assistant
Dealing with new and existing orders while managing the picking lists
Supervising the loading and unloading of Gripvans
You will be given a thorough induction and training for the role, but we require the following:
Someone who is highly organised, industrious and interested in the area of stills and moving image production
Have some previous experience working within the production industry
The ability to work within a team and under own initiative
Excellent attention to detail
Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
Good written and verbal skills, a friendly and confident telephone manner
Hold a full UK driving licence
The energy and initiative to help us move the company forward
Competitive salary dependant on experience includes performance related bonus
Based on a 40-hour week at the Gripvan office in Battersea, SW8.
You will be required to work additional hours at busy times
21 paid days holiday plus public holidays.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com addressed ‘Kit Room Manager’. To arrive no later than 23rd October 2016. Interviews to be staged from 31st October 2016. Please only make contact via the email that has been provided.