Photographer (Maternity Leave cover)
Salary dependent upon experience
WAREHOUSE – MITCHAM (LONDON)
Fixed Term Contract to cover a period of Maternity Leave for approx. 9 months
Phillips Auctioneers Ltd
Phillips is an international auction house, conducting sales of Contemporary Art, Photographs, Design, Modern & Contemporary Editions, Jewels and Watches.
Phillips is currently seeking an organised and motivated individual to fill a full-time Photographer position in our warehouse department on a fixed-term contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
Based in Mitcham, the primary focus of the position will be to produce professional high quality photographs of artworks for Phillips catalogue production, plus images for press, marketing and other purposes as required.
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Photographing artworks for all department catalogues, press and web
• Managing time and meeting production deadlines
• Image retouching
• Photography of installations, auctions and events as required
• Location photography as required
• Keeping ahead of photographic software and hardware advances
• Stock check and regular maintenance of studio equipment
• Work alongside other freelance photographers as required
• Administrative duties: sourcing, purchase orders
• Maintain images, records and all data files with rigour and consistency
• Building productive and friendly working relations with immediate colleagues and the wider team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years professional photography experience using industry standard equipment to produce high end photographic images, demonstrable experience of using photographic software and hardware, reliability and the ability to manage time and meet deadlines successfully, the ability to build successful working relationships with peers and colleagues, the ability to commit to the full term of the 9 month contract.
HOURS 40hpw (9am to 6pm) with the flexibility to undertake additional hours on evenings and weekends as requested.
Salary dependent upon experience.
To apply, please send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 6pm on Wednesday 11th February 2015 .