Salary: Dependent on Experience
Studio Invisible, a high-end retouching studio based in East London, is on the search for a mid-level retoucher to join our team and to work collaboratively on advertising & editorial images for world leading brands, photographers & agencies.
This position offers a great opportunity for career progression in a growing company.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 3 years full time experience, with strong skills and proven ability in; beauty, hair, comping, reshaping and colour.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Delivering high-quality retouching and colour corrected imagery across a variety of projects
• Working to consistently meet high standards with minimal amends
• Colour matching images to products, with a keen eye for attention to detail
• Show ever-improving results in your work and within an allotted time frame
• Following a specific internal file structure and maintaining server organisation
• Adhering to creative direction
• Taking a consistent approach when editing large batches of imagery
• Performing quality assurance on all images
• Being responsible for completion of work and achieving deadlines
• Liaising with other members of the team
Please visit our Website and Instagram to see what we do.
If you’ve got what it takes please send a CV and portfolio showcasing examples of your work to: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours working week – Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work)
We will only respond to successful applicants, no phone calls or recruitment agencies please.