Dependent on experience
The Laundry Room London is a new and fast-growing retouching house based in N1 with an increasing client demand. We are looking for a creative Junior Retoucher who is career-minded, a great team player, and who is passionate about photography and printing.
Available immediately, this post is initially a 3-month placement, however there is the opportunity of it becoming a full-time role for the right person. This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Retoucher to be trained up in a busy studio environment to produce high-end imagery for a broad range of exciting clients.
This role shall see you working closely alongside one internationally renowned photographer in particular, with the opportunity to work also at their South London studio on a series of exciting projects. Working on their unique fine art pieces, this role will see you immersed in the creative process from start to finish.
In addition to this unique key role, the position will also involve working on high-end campaigns and editorial shoots.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years experience in retouching and have a proven ability in masking, excellent composition skills and a fantastic eye for detail.
• Excellent technical knowledge of Photoshop CS5/6
• Excellent understanding of Capture One for file processing from RAW camera
• Proficient in CMYK proofing
• Good understanding of colour and confidence in compositing
• Be enthusiastic and have excellent communication skills
• Good organisational skills and immaculate presentation of work
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines where necessary
• A proven desire to keep up to date with new technologies within the still retouching field
• Proactive in their own development
Please send CV’s and examples of work along with a couple of lines as to why you think you suitable for the job to email@example.com