PRODUCER, DIRECTORS REP @ WANDA LONDON
Wanda Productions (UK) is looking for an experienced and organised in house producer with commercial, fashion and music video experience to become part of our small growing team. Ideally with 3 proven years experience in a similar position. You will work closely with our rosta of directors to both develop them and produce projects across a broad range of budgets, timescales and formats.
Your role will include sourcing new fashion clients and consolidate and manage existing ones, as well as liaising with PR agencies, creative agency and Fashion brands. Good contacts in the Fashion industry would be a bonus.
You will also work closely with our Head of Music videos to produce all London based shoots. This will involve and require experience working creatively with challenging budgets.
It is essential that you are hungry, passionate about production, extremely well organised, personable, well connected and brilliantly efficient. The role requires a lot of ball juggling and multi tasking. You will handle working under pressure and work well as part of a small team and able to foster great relationships with clients.
Your primary responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
• Manage production calendar from pitch to delivery
• Supporting the pitch process, with detailed budget and scheduling.
• Maintaining creative and operational excellence – bringing both elements to everything we put our name to
• Liaising with music video commissioners, agencies and clients
• Develop Fashion department and work closely with Head of Music videos developing this department also.
Key skills and experience:
• 3 years experience as a production manager/producer backed by an impressive resource and client network (A contact portfolio in Fashion is a plus.)
• A strong creative background
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak confidently to clients, directors, talent and staff at all levels.
• Exceptional people and team management skills
• Exceptional project management skills and the ability to work under pressure
• Strong financial acumen and proven budgeting skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects, stay within budget and meet deadlines
• Able to work autonomously in a small dynamic team to make things happen.
• Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Foreign language (especially French) is a plus
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Deadline Friday 18th of April