Studio and Production Manager
£26,000 + Dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic studio alongside photographer Tim Flach on both personal and commercial projects.
The key to this role is the ability to realise the bigger picture whilst keeping an eye on the small details.
As well as exceptional office administration skills our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of creative/studio experience in a related field. They must be practical, organised, pro active and articulate. With the ability to research and input creative ideas, whilst maintaining a busy studio.
- Central point of communication on all aspects of the business
- Research and production of personal/commercial shoots
- Liaise with agencies and galleries on all related jobs
- Production of fine art prints, press liaison, image usage and exhibitions
- Day to day running of the studio including invoicing, diary management etc..
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Confident composing treatments, proposals and copy
- Proficient with Mac and Adobe Photoshop.
- Able to work on set where required, some knowledge of photographic equipment
- Ability to identify and prioritise important tasks under pressure
This is a full time permanent role based in Shoreditch, London.
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org