Junior Ecommerce Fashion Retoucher
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum (depending on experien
Grazia International Network is the organization behind the success of the fastest growing fashion magazine network in the world. Grazia is published in 23 countries, including China, Italy, France, Russia, the UK, Germany, Spain and South Africa. It has a global readership of 17 million fashion loving readers with high purchasing power. Throughout the world, Grazia is known as the go-to brand for fashion and shopping news, tips and the "hot" seasonal pieces.
Graziashop.com is the latest addition to this growing global network. It enables dedicated Grazia readers, and other fashion-savvy women from Paris to Shanghai, to shop the Grazia edit.
Graziashop.com compliments worldwide local Grazia publications and websites, offering a pure, premium fashion retail experience. It leverages the fashion authority of Grazia, and presents a unique premium shopping edit in a site which is as beautiful and as "on trend" as the magazine.
We’re looking for a Junior Ecommerce Fashion Retoucher to become an integral part of a fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, hungry to learn and passionate about building a career in the industry. At least one year's experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
RESPONSIBILITIES: INSERT TEXT
• Retouching model and cut-out images, as well as still life shots of fashion products.
• Colour matching images to samples, removing unwanted details, enhancing shape and lighting, cropping to a standard template, ensuring a uniform appearance on the website.
• Working with a high volume of images – batching and setting up actions to speed up workflow.
• Maintaining clear communication with the rest of the studio team.
• Meeting targets and deadlines on a day-to-day basis, with an emphasis on keeping standards high.
• Receive and respond to direction from Head of Photography, Studio Manager and Senior Retoucher and make amends when necessary.
• Innovation and sharing new ideas for improving best practice & workflow.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Good technical knowledge of Photoshop and Capture One.
• Technical proficiency with Mac OS and Wacom Tablets.
• Understanding of colour management and image constraints.
• Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with all colleagues.
• Organised with an excellent eye for detail and dedicated work ethic.
• Self motivated, ambitious and pro-active in their own development.
What we can offer:
• The thrill of a start-up, with the benefits of corporate backing – operating at arm’s length, freedom to execute and experiment
• A well-known global brand, network, relationships and cross promotional reach which can be leveraged as appropriate