Call Centre – Sales Associates
Drummond Street, London Euston, NW1
Commencing salary £16,000.00 pa
We are currently looking to recruit confident, motivated and dedicated individuals to join our successful and established Call Centre team in Drummond Street, London NW1.
Candidates should have a proven passion for photography and ideally solid general knowledge and understanding of photographic equipment and techniques. The pre-requisites required for our call centre employees are a sound sales background, excellent customer service skills, keen and willing to learn combined with general administration ability. In addition we expect our staff to demonstrate commitment, enthusiasm and display a positive ‘can do’ attitude, willing to go that ‘extra mile’ when required meeting customer expectations. Video knowledge is advantageous and some photographic knowledge essential.
To actively sell photographic products/peripherals, encourage new business, process orders and ensure continuing first-class service to existing and new customers via the telephone.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• To action and monitor via telephone all orders from existing and new customers
• To action and monitor all postal and email orders from existing and new customers
• To chase any back orders and ensure delivery of products
• To provide the highest levels of customer service support to our existing customers.
• To provide quotations as required via telephone, email, fax or post
• To effectively resolve any customer complaints and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction, utilising the Call Centre Supervisor where necessary
• To effectively deal with any customer enquiries, of any nature, via telephone
• Reactivate existing customer accounts
• Calling potential new customers to increase existing customer database
• Calling new and existing customers updating them on special offers and new products
• To regularly monitor stock and check for any problems
• To assist with general internal enquiries from other departments within the company
On-going training will be available to successful candidates to enhance their photographic understanding thus enabling expert knowledge be passed on to our customers. Also available are internal department move opportunities, as and when vacancies arise, thereby adding varying experiences to one’s personal skill set.
Benefits include access to the latest high end photographic equipment outside of work, staff discount, various sales commissions, pension scheme, free life insurance, 20 days annual leave increasing with service to 30 days. Commencing salary £16,000.00 pa
Most of our staff are contracted to work a 37.5 hour week on a rota system operating between 08.00 to 19.00 hours, Monday – Sunday, although at this time we do not open on Sunday.
If you wish to be considered for this position please forward your C.V. to: email@example.com.